The access to Accurint is limited to Clinic II students. They must notify their supervisor by email in advance of conducting an Accurint search. No search may be conducted except on approved clinic clients. Each month there will be a list provided by Accurint to the clinic supervisor of searches conducted. The Accurint password may not be shared with anyone. These rules shall be strictly enforced and any deviation from them may give rise to an Honor Code violation.
- People Search locates neighbors, associates and possible relatives.
- Phones Plus tracks down phone numbers not typically available to increase your chances of finding your subject. Access over 50,000,000 non-directory assistance records, including cell phone numbers.
- People at Work links more than 132 million individuals to businesses and includes information such as business addresses, phone numbers, and possible dates of employment.
- Relavint™ visually links individuals with businesses, addresses, relatives and vehicles.
- Advanced Person Search helps find individuals when only old or fragmented data is available.
As in PACER, this information will be printed out for each new client. However, as you develop the facts of the case there may be additional information available on Accurint and then you should consult a Clinic II student or the administrative coordinator.